Improving Goat Production in the Tropics
Written for both livestock specialists and for development workers who have not been formally trained in animal production, this book explains the theory of goat-keeping using practical, step-by-step guidelines. It also takes into account the social, economic and organizational context in which the technology has to function.
Table of Contents
1. Common problems of goats in the tropics
2. Assessing goat production problems
3. Basic goat nutrition
4. improved nutrition
5. goat health;
6. managing reproduction;
7. breeds and breed improvement;
8. management of large goat farms;
9. processing and marketing goat products;
10. goat improvement programmes.
|Number of Pages
||Paperback / softback
Customers who bought this product also purchased