This outstanding series provides concise and lively introductions to countries and the major development issues they face. Packed full of factual information, photographs and maps, the guides also focus on ordinary people and the impact that historical, economic and environmental issues have on their lives.
Table of Contents
* Pre-history to post-colony: Indonesia until 1998
* Suharto's New Order The economy in crisis
* Reformasi and after
* Unity in diversity?
* Agriculture The struggle for land and resources
* Livelihoods away from the land
* Indonesia in conflict: the end of the nation?
* The future of Indonesian democracy
* Dates and events
* Facts and figures
* Further reading
* Oxfam in Indonesia
Sub Title N/A Author Nicola Frost Editor No Number of Pages 96 Format Paperback / softback